Statement Coverage is calculated when test cases cover all statement in logic.
Branch Coverage, aka decision coverage, covers both true and false conditions.
Path Coverage covers the distinct paths that the test cases could be.
In a word:
- Branch coverage and Decision coverage are one and the same
- 100% LCSAJ(Linear Code Sequence and Jump.) coverage implies 100% Branch/Decision coverage
- 100% Path coverage implies 100% Statement coverage
- 100% Branch/Decision coverage implies 100% Statement coverage
- 100% Path coverage implies 100% Branch/Decision coverage
Detail, please refers to: