It is used as a communication tool between development team and client.
Normally the content of release note includes following:
- Header - Name of the document, which carries product name, release number, release date, release note date and version.
- Overview - An overview of the product and changes to the recent software version.
- Purpose - An overview of the purpose of the release notes which lists the new feature, enhancements and defects of the current build.
- Issue Summary - Provides description about the defect.
- End-User Impact - Provides information about the end-users impact due to the defect.
- Contact - Support contact information.
Post a Comment